We understand you have many choices when choosing a contractor, so here are a few reasons you should choose Texas Metal and Contracting.
• We have a complete onsite fabrication shop which cuts down significantly on turnaround times.
• We are certified with Arm Strong Steel, General Steel, Rhino Steel and Olympic Steel.
• Our friendly and professional staff has 30 years of experience in the building industry.
• We are a one-stop shop for all your building needs, from the concrete pad to the interior finishing.
• We offer excellent customer service from planning to after the sale.
• We have a commitment to our customers and community to always exceed expectations.
We are open seven days a week and Saturday and Sunday by appointment, to accommodate your schedule and welcome questions and ideas to make your construction project in or around Sulphur Springs a success. Ask us about our concrete paving and pad construction, as well as interior framing, drywall, floor installation or plaster stucco or stone finishes. We can help with ideas, planning and after-the-sale maintenance.
Every job is handled efficiently and with your time and budget in mind. Hiring a qualified contractor for even a small job can save you endless trips to the parts store and stress and worry about codes and safety. Let us handle the job and give you more free time to share your new building, concrete sidewalk or driveway or interior improvements with your family and friends. Every improvement adds value and equity to your home or office and may help with future maintenance and upkeep as well.
Call us to see how we can save you time, money and worry about those jobs that seem to keep piling up.