If you are looking to find a qualified General Contractor that specializes in metal buildings then look no father. Texas Metals and Contracting offers metal buildings, steel buildings, and pre-engineered metal buildings - all made on site at our complete fabrication shop. We provide the complete package from the concrete to the metal building to the erection of the material.
Texas Metals and Contracting is certified with a variety of metal building manufacturers to provide you the best quality and price in the industry including being a Preferred Builder for Rigid Global Buildings. We have professional steel building welders on staff ready to assist with each project.
Steel buildings and metal buildings offer some definite advantages in Texas. Here are a few:
• Lower Price—Our steel buildings and metal buildings can be built well within your budgetary needs and for much less than other conventional buildings. Because metal buildings are manufactured specific to the drawings you can work with the cost to make sure your building is designed and manufactured exactly to your specification, codes, wind loads, etc. So if your steel building is in the coastal areas of Galveston or the East Texas area, your building will be designed to the codes and standards of your region.
• Durability—Steel construction not only meets or exceeds local building codes; it is much more resistant to the elements and requires significantly less maintenance. Metal buildings have to meet not only industry standards but also specific city and state specifications. Our manufactures all have the IAS-AC 472 certification which means you have the best in quality, durability and strength. To learn more about IAS-AC 472 certification please refer to the IAS website.
• Efficiency—Construction is much quicker utilizing our onsite fabrication shop to pre-drill, weld and punch. Because our metal buildings and steel buildings are delivered to the jobsite ready to install, erection of a metal building goes extremely smooth and fast.
• Customization—Steel buildings can be enhanced with a number of customization options, such as brick, stucco or a rock face to coordinate with other structures or their surroundings. Whether you are looking for a commercial metal building for your office or venue or a riding arena for your property, Texas Metals and Contracting can complete your exact project from start to finish.
• Metal Building Types—Steel buildings and metal buildings are used for a variety of applications such as commercial buildings for offices, retail shops, strip centers, restaurants and industrial applications. Agricultural metal buildings such as barns, riding arenas, work shops, stables and Barndominiums. Residential metal buildings like hangar homes, barndominiums and houses. Storage buildings such as warehouses, industrial facilities and self storage (mini-warehouses). Metal Buildings have a wide variety of uses - they can be used for virtually anything.
Steel building construction is becoming more and more popular as companies realize the longevity, low cost and low maintenance of these structures. They also take much less time to construct, letting the business owner start making money even sooner. They are very versatile in design, allowing for room where you need it and many options for doors, windows and size.
If you need a metal building in Texas, Texas Metal and Contracting can build to your specifications, allowing for a wide variety of uses. Let us know what works for you and your business. We will start you on the road to success.
Texas Metal and Contracting is a reliable, professional and customer-oriented business since 1993. We are proudly serving Sulphur Springs (Hopkins County), Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Paris, Longview, Nacogdoches, Lufkin, Houston, Crosby, Huffman - East Texas. Your next successful contracting job is just a phone call away at Texas Metal and Contracting. Help us help you today. Call (903) 453-7001 now for a free estimate!
Submit your review
Texas Metal & Contracting Constructed our 3,200 sq.ft. metal building for our Food Pantry from ground work to completed building. Every thing was done the very best, with professional workers that were willing to satisfy their Clients. The concrete was done by the very best concrete workers and looked amazing when finished. Our work was done in a timely manor even when you just new the bad weather days would stop the work and put everything behind it didn't. The owner and workers always listened to us and our requirements and nothing was ever to big or to small that they couldn't do for us. Our building turned out just how we wanted it and looked just the way we expected it to with quality work through out and on the final finished product. We are very pleased and excited about our new building. We can truly say that we would use this Company again and would and will highly recommend them to others.
Texas Metals and Contracting is the most professional place I have ever worked with.They built a steel barn for me and I am completely impressed with the concrete, the framing and the overall construction of this building.I wouldn't hesitate again to use Texas Metals and Contracting.