Texas Metal and Contracting has many years of experience in concrete work in Texas. We can excavate and build dirt pads or pour concrete slabs for new construction. We also pour concrete for driveways and sidewalks. Consider some of the advantages of concrete for your next project:
• Low Cost—Concrete is less expensive in the long run because it lasts longer, adds more to the value of your property, and requires less maintenance.
• Durable—Concrete can last for decades when properly installed.
• Low Maintenance—Concrete requires much less maintenance than asphalt because it doesn’t need resurfacing, patching or sealing.
• Safe—Because it doesn’t develop holes or cracks, it is safer and reflects light at night for added safety.
• Great Appearance—Concrete is clean, not tracking messy tar indoors and can be scored, stained or given a brick, tile, slate, or stone look. This adds a look of taste and professionalism to any building, whether residential or commercial.
If you want a professional product that lasts and adds value and style to your building, concrete is essential. If installed correctly, there is minimal settling; just a solid foundation for your building or vehicle.
Give us a call to get an idea of how much concrete will be needed and a free estimate. Whether you are looking for concrete work in Sulphur Springs, Houston, Tyler, Lufkin, Dallas, Arlington, Fort Worth, Longview, Paris, Nacogdoches, we strive to stay within budget and adhere to the timeline of each job, as well as creating a plan with our customers to make sure all their concrete work needs are met. Having been in business for thirty years, we know concrete work and what it takes to finish each job with complete customer satisfaction. Call us today and let us make your concrete work stress free and exceed your expectations.